Clever Investor Fast Track 2.0 Reviews

B

Barron

Hi all - I’m new to RE investing. I started my first full time job earlier this year and still live at home so am able to save every month. I want to put my money to work now while I’m young and before I have family commitments. I’m bright, sensible and hard working but I don’t know anything about RE as yet. I’m looking for a course that will get me up to speed on the subject and came across Clever Investor’s Fast Track System. The curriculum looks comprehensive but is quite highly priced at $297. I don’t mind the money if its worth it but I’m struggling to find genuine reviews of the course. Has anyone on this forum done the course or had any dealings with Clever Investor?

becky bell

becky bell

This is a blast from the past! A number of years ago my friend’s son who was a student at the time spent his tuition savings on Clever Investor products and mentoring. It was a total scam which almost destroyed the family. They used to target young people through social media ads. By the time she found out about it there was nothing she could do. I think he lost close on $20,000 and had to drop out of college. I can’t remember all the details but please be careful. Even if they are legit, they definitely took advantage of a vulnerable kid.

woodman

woodman

Cody Sperber (the founder of Clever Investor) has a number of free RE lessons on YouTube and Periscope. As do many other RE Investment “gurus.” His content is good but nothing extraordinary or any different from anyone else. I don’t have personal experience of dealing with his company but am pretty sure you will feel pressured to subscribe to other products.

You sound like you have your head screwed on right but don’t under-estimate the persuasive ability of these people. Their real business is not RE but taking money from gullible people who pay for products they never make use of. This is their real job and they are very good at it. If they were as successful at RE investment as they would like you to believe they wouldn’t be wasting their time “teaching” you. You can learn everything you need to know for free in my opinion – or at least start there.

B

Benhadley

Well I do have personal experience of Clever Investor and wish I didn’t! I was stupid enough to subscribe to their 1on1 mentoring program. My so called “mentor” was from a different state, had no clue about property in my neighborhoods, kept cancelling sessions at the last minute and I suspect had only ever invested in a single MF home because that was all he talked about. They eventually reassigned me on the pretext of a “personally clash” so that they didn’t have to admit fault. My new mentor had obviously been told I was a “difficult student” and I could picture him rolling his eyes every time I spoke. He just regurgitated what was in the course notes and pretty much told me “that’s not what I’m here for” for anything else.

fallyn

fallyn

I signed up for the Clever Investor 30 day Challenge but quickly discovered it was just a channel for them to up sell you on more products like lead generation etc. Keep your money.

K

Karlo

I’m a student of Clever Investor and I would never have been able to make the deals I have without them. I’ve met Cody and can confirm that he is the best of guys who really cares about his clients. If you’re serious about RE investing then it works. I’ve made money on all my flips and have met many other students who have made money. It’s not the coach who succeeds, it’s you and how you market.

giselle

giselle

The term guru makes the hairs on the back of my neck rise. When property prices are rising everyone hops on board without any understanding of the risks. We saw this back in 2008 and it had devastating effects on many lives. If you’re serious about RE get a realtor license and spend some time working as an agent even if you don’t intend it to be your ultimate career. You’ll learn whats involved in buying and selling property and have the opportunity to learn from the mistakes other people make without using your own money.

I

irena

Just a marketing platform – don’t waste your money.