how to sell pampered chef successfully

L

Linley

Hello everyone!

I have joined Pampered Chef as a consultant 3 months ago. I have completed their training and have even had a couple of cooking parties. I'm now looking for ways to get more customers and to sell my products successfully. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ciera

Ciera

Social media is the best platform to showcase your products quickly and to a large number of people. You can start with Facebook, where you can join various groups which are related to food or any other local groups. Go through the rules of the group and see if you can promote your business there. If the group permits, you can make periodic posts. Make them really interesting so as to intrigue the people. This will make them ask you for more details. But don’t keep posting about it every day or every other day. You don’t want people to get annoyed..

R

raudel

I don’t have any experience about the food industry. I’m in the performance industry. I have my own website, Facebook page and even a Google my business. However, after around 10 years of being in this field, I find that word of mouth is the best way to get more customers.

So many advertising companies have approached us to use their services and enhance our business. They give you really pricey plans and it may work to some extent, but it all boils down to how impressed your customers are with you. My recommendation would be to have a good group of people who really love your work, treat them well and they will surely recommend you to others.

Good luck!

1987colman

I think that Pampered Chef isn’t built for online sales. It relies more on impulse shopping and group shopping. You get a group of food enthusiasts, have a few drinks, party food and give them a chance to interact. When they see you use a particular product to churn out a delicious dish, they are most likely to want it. And if they want replacements, they will keep coming back to you, thus giving you returning customers!

This is not the case with online shoppers. They have a lot of options to choose from and they will go for the least expensive one.

You can certainly use Facebook and Instagram, but not to directly sell your products, but rather to gather a group of like-minded people and set up more cooking parties. In this type of business model, people generally invest in YOU. If you really believe in that product and have a good time using it and show them that they can too, they will generally buy more.

Jasmyn

Jasmyn

Hey,
I have seen a lot of people host various parties at our local pottery shop. I guess you could do the same. Maybe at a pottery class or at a painting workshop.. You get a good base of customers and the person conducting the workshop gets a good amount from the rent you pay for using his space. It could be a bargain for the both of you!

C

Calan

You can conduct virtual parties as well. Sometimes, people find it difficult to really travel to a far off location for a party. That’s where virtual parties come in. You can host these on Facebook or Instagram, share your products and demonstrate a quick recipe. When you have done quite a few of such parties and they become successful, you can even offer a giveaway to one or two random participants.

I was a Pampered Chef consultant and these parties worked really well for me. Unfortunately, I had to quit to because of some health issues. I hope you do really well. If you need any more help, I would be glad to!

Kyrie

Kyrie

I think that to really get good bookings and sell your products, you need to be extremely bold and outgoing. You should be able to really get into the conversations and tell everyone about your business. Of course, you need to do it subtly and not nag, but you should be able to get good bookings from each party.

I have sold the Body Shop at Home and Mary Kay and I realised that you also really need to build a strong network of people. The more people recommend you, the more parties you will get.

Good luck!

Roxie

Roxie

You can put out ads on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. You can also have a Facebook group to get a customer base. That group should be such that it is following YOU, independent of the product that you are selling. You need to have your ‘clan’, so that even if you get more products or shift to a completely different one, your clan follows you.

W

Wesly

I don’t really know what your business is about. Maybe you can do short videos explaining what you do, cooking tips or even special recipes that you specialize in. You can also display your skills locally at farmers markets or food shows and let people taste your food.

O

ole64

A great way to make these businesses work is to get a lot of people together and have live demonstrations. Ladies groups, local rotary clubs, flea or farmers’ markets are all great places to find a large group together. You can even offer your services at someone’s place when they are having a ladies’ night out. That will be the best time for them to do some impulse shopping! :D