OPCITY REALTY REVIEWS

raven29

raven29

I recently relocated and decided to register with Opcity for leads. I thought it would be a good way to get started in my new city but the few leads I've got have been rubbish. Really low budgets and apparently they take 35% on sales. Another agent at my office says you get better leads the more active you are but I'm not sure it's worth persevering. Has anyone out there had any real success with Opcity? Or any similar service?

H

Holland84

They do take 35% non-negotiable! My advice would be don't waste your time. My brokerage uses them because there's no subscription fee but after following some of their leads and hearing their fee I decided to rather do my own lead generation. The clients are not pre-qualified and in my opinion, most of them will never be homeowners. Maybe for new agents it can be a good way to make the first (low value) sale. But experienced agents know time is money!

T

Terry

I used the Opcity app more than a year ago but it was difficult to claim a lead before someone else took it and it stopped working when I upgraded my phone. I tried contacting support but got no response. I got a handful of leads but nothing came of any of them.

landen

landen

I’ve had some success with them. The leads are a mixed bag but if you work smart you can find genuine buyers. Many leads don’t have the budget indicated - ask for their credit score upfront. I don’t think you should rely exclusively on lead generators but when things are quiet you don’t have anything to lose. They should lower their referral fees though.

C

chad woods

There are a lot of services like Opcity – which belongs to Realtor.com btw. The agents do all the work and make the least money. After paying their fees and your broker split you’ll be lucky to cover your gas costs on the showings at the price points of the leads.

B

blimy

I haven’t used Opcity but I used Zillow as a new agent. Same as the reviews above a lot of the leads were crappy but I did get a couple of sales. They’re expensive though so once I got my confidence up I stopped using them.

P

perseus66

Opcity is a scam – they penalise you for their app not working.