Real Estate Express Reviews

T

TATEN29

Can people tell me if Real Estate Express is a reputable school? I attended a conventional school many years ago when I first started studying towards my license but I had to give up for personal reasons. Now my children are at school and I’m hoping to complete it and enter the working world again. Online classes are much more appealing but I don’t know they are considered credible? Do brokerages have a preference either way?

Jabril

Jabril

In my experience brokerages don’t care where you got your license as long as you’ve got one.

A

Alien Brain

I did my California Real Estate Agent training through Real Estate Express. They were fine. The trainers sometimes take a while to answer queries but not more than a day. You have to be very disciplined to study online. Much of the material has to be memorized and doesn’t really have much to do with the day to day work of an agent. But it is necessary to get your license. Best of luck.

84Raidyn

I highly recommend Real Estate Express. Their course is flexible and affordable. You have 6 months to complete the course but can extend it for a nominal fee. There are sample quizzes that prepare you for the final exam. They also provide a lot of extra reading material including free e-books which I found helpful.

M

MeRvIn

The online course made it possible for me to change careers while working full time. There is no stigma attached to online courses that I am aware of. Real estate is a career built on flexibility – it only makes sense that the courses should also allow you to work around family commitments etc.

terry stevens

terry stevens

I studied through Real Estate Express and elected the package that gave me access to the weekly live Q&A sessions. It was the best thing I could have done as you learn as much from other students questions as your own. The instructors are only there to answer questions though, not to actually teach so it pays to do the work beforehand and have your questions ready. There is also a student forum but its not very active, or it wasn’t at the time.

Number-1-Creamy1962

Number-1-Creamy1962

I don’t recommend them. The website is easy to use and the courses are well structured but the content is very dry and mostly just copied directly from the code of law. There is not much effort to make it accessible or to teach at all. The trainers just repeated what was provided in the training material. I had to figure out things for myself and it felt like trying to swallow sawdust. They need to make their courses more interactive before I recommend them.

walkie talkie

walkie talkie

I can’t speak for Real Estate Express but I did my training online through The Rockwell Institute. As others have commented the material is very dry and you have to be motivated and disciplined to complete it. I think that’s a feature of all online RE training.

comer

comer

I’m a real estate coach and I can confirm that Real Estate Express is totally legit (and I don’t get any kick back for recommending them!) But they don’t issue licenses and they can’t take the exam for you. Like anything else in life, what you put in is what you get out. The downside to the flexibility of the course is that procrastinators might find it difficult to motivate themselves. If that sounds like you maybe online courses aren’t for you.

M

Matan

I rate Real Estate Express – they are an affordable option and are approved for most states (not all online courses are and may not always make it clear, so be careful.) Their website also works on mobile devices so you can study whenever you find yourself with time to spare. Good luck with your studies.

C

chad woods

Real Estate Express has the highest pass rate of all online courses – that should tell you everything you need to know.