Redx vortex vs Landvoice vs Archagent data/leads reviews

therese

therese

Looking for recommendations/reviews of lead generators please. I’m looking at RedX, Landvoice and Archagent. Pricing seems similar. I haven’t ever relied on FSBOs or expired before – used to work in a major metropolitan and did things the old fashioned way. But things are more spread out here and a bit slower. I have to change things up a bit.

T

TheMac

Landvoice lists include DNC numbers. If you want to prevent the do not calls being loaded to your dialer you have to manually remove them before importing. Total waste of time and they are not interested in fixing it. Also to get access to the good lead lists you have to take the top of the range bundle even if you aren’t interested in the other components. Very inflexible and very unhelpful staff. I use RedX FSBOs and expired – quality is ok.

E

EthelBrooks10

LV’s expired listings were 80% short sales that were expired due to delayed bank approvals, where the owners still had listing agreements and were happy with their old agents. LV were not prepared to refund me. Do not use them, they are only interested in getting as much money out of you as possible!!!

MaTtHeW rObErTs

MaTtHeW rObErTs

If you’re used to doing things the “old fashioned way” I’d recommend Archagents dialer for anyone wanting to experiment with an auto dialer. Any dialer will take some time to get used to. The pay-as-you go package starts at $39 for 1000 minutes and you can topup for $5 per 100 minutes. It’s lightweight and VOIP based so call quality can sometimes be an issue. But it will give you a feel for how an auto dialer could help you and is probably good for around 100 calls a day.

You can have multiple calls leaving a pre-recorded voicemail while you move onto the next prospect. You don’t waste time entering contacts manually or make mistakes dialing. That being said, I found the lists provided by Archagent are pretty low quality – lots of deadend numbers. You can import lists from other providers and that’s what I did. If you like the dialer and want to upgrade to a provider with better lists I’d recommend Vulcon 7 but it starts at $299/month.

C

chad woods

I’ve tried all the lead generators out there. For me RedX wins hands down. The quality of their lists is good – not perfect but better than most. And everything is integrated. They’ve got a full offering including geolists (that allow you to farm by zipcode) and pre-foreclosures. The pricing is fair and you can pick and choose what you want. They offer discounts too so phone them for better pricing.

M

matheo

C chad woods I agree - the RedX software has everything you need and is very user friendly. You can search listings easily by area and the dialer and CRM means everything is at your fingertips. I don’t agree with the quality of their listings though. At my previous brokerage we used Landvoice and got lots more appointments. With RedX I have to check everything with Beenverified.

therese

therese

Thanks for all the comments. I’m going to go with RedX and see how I do.

C

Chace

LV has no CRM and no dialer – I can’t understand why anyone uses it. Who has time to work with three different systems???? If redX doesn’t work for you take a look at Vulcon 7 – they have multiple numbers for listings (family members etc. not sure how they find them??) RedX seems to just pull from MLS.