Reirail lead generation experience

A

alan

I'm a new-ish wholesaler and thought I’d share my experience of Reirail. This is my first skip tracing/ RVM software so I’m by no means an expert, but maybe my review will be helpful to others in the same position. So first the positives. The system is easy to set up and use, and if you do have any issues staff are happy to spend time walking you through the process. I love that the details of a caller are populated automatically – it makes conversation flow naturally and establishes trust with sellers.

You can also see how many prospects called or texted back so you can tell if you’re getting ROI. The only negative worth mentioning in my opinion is that the system only works for mobile numbers so your lists are seriously reduced (although I believe landllne drops are planned for the future.) Overall, I’d recommend the reirail system and would be keen to find out if others are using features I might not know about.

Paddington

Paddington

Thanks for your review. I’m also a reirail client and love the system. I hate cold calling so being able to leave a ringless voice message and have customers phone me back if they’re interested has made my job so much pleasanter. I'd also recommend reirail.

mandy_boyd

mandy_boyd

I'm a new-ish wholesaler and thought I’d share my experience of Reirail. This is my first skip tracing/ RVM software so I’m by no means an expert, but maybe my review will be helpful to others in the same position. So first the positives. The system is easy to set up and use, and if you do have any issues staff are happy to spend time walking you through the process. I love that the details of a caller are populated automatically – it makes conversation flow naturally and establishes trust with sellers.

You can also see how many prospects called or texted back so you can tell if you’re getting ROI. The only negative worth mentioning in my opinion is that the system only works for mobile numbers so your lists are seriously reduced (although I believe landllne drops are planned for the future.) Overall, I’d recommend the reirail system and would be keen to find out if others are using features I might not know about.
I find as much as 60% of my lists are lost due to landlines or DNCs – RVM is a great approach for mobile numbers but not enough on it’s own in my view. Ideally I’d combine RVM with cold calls to the landlines but then you have to find a way to keep track of both on the same CRM. I can’t be bothered to figure that out. Will be interested in giving reirail a try when they can handle LLs.

Jase18

Jase18

RVMs not for me – tried it last year but most of the call backs were people phoning just to return a “missed call.” They hadn’t listed to the message at all.

A

ana bradley

RVMs not for me – tried it last year but most of the call backs were people phoning just to return a “missed call.” They hadn’t listed to the message at all.
Going on almost 2 yrs now and I’m getting 1 to 2 deals per 1000 RVMs on reirail. That may not sound very good but considering the time saved on cold calling I’m very happy that I’m getting ROI. (The system costs about 3k per year excluding list costs.)

Yoandri26

Yoandri26

A alan Thanks for starting this conversation and to everyone sharing their experiences. I’m considering RVMs and this is all very helpful.

lagoon

lagoon

Got the system at he beginning of this year. Still find it very frustrating to enter lists. Wish there was a simpler way without all the formatting.

warlockopain

warlockopain

Pricing structure needs attention – you pay monthly subs plus additional services from in the system. Wish it was properly compatible with Skype or Google number.

R

riposte

Pricing structure needs attention – you pay monthly subs plus additional services from in the system. Wish it was properly compatible with Skype or Google number.
I considerd reirail and slybroadcast and went with Sly purely because I’m starting out and it was cheaper. It’s not specifically for REI, just generic RVM but if you’re on a tight budget…

J

jen

Overall I’m happy with reirail but hoping they’ll handle landlines and cater for text drops instread of just voice in the future. Also the contact sorting is a bit buggy.